OTOE-MISSOURIA SENIOR CITIZENS PROGRAM TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULE
Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Transportation is provided on a daily basis for all Elders 55+. We expect to return to the tribal complex by 4:00 p.m. Locations outside Noble and Kay County cities/towns and times beyond the hours listed above, or before or after normal business hours are possible with at least a 48 hour notice.
Transportation can be provided for the following:
- Medical – any appointments where transportation is not provided by the Otoe-Missouria Health Department.
- Employment – rides to/fr work (within the Red Rock area) are possible with special arrangements if transportation is not available through other tribal programs, or if you do not have other means of transportation.
- Nutrition – lunches are provided & delivered Monday thru Thursday and breakfast on Friday. All Senior Citizens are encouraged to come into the Senior Center whenever possible.
- Social/Recreation – These will be planned and may include trips to the casino for concerts, bingo or other special events. If there are events that you would like to attend, please call with at least 5 days notice.
- Education – rides to and from classes or any training or education venue for the purpose of self improvement and awareness.
- Shopping/Personal – this is available on a daily basis as described above.
- Other – Everyone has their own personal needs and we can talk about what you need and how this program can assist you. If you need something that is outside the scope of our program we will do what we can to find a program that can assist you.
Call Dawn Briner, Title VI Director at 580-723-4466, ext. #289, to schedule a ride or if you have any questions.