Seal of the Otoe Missouria Tribe
Visit OM Tribe on FacebookTwitterYouTube
Enrollment Forms

ATTENTION TRIBAL MEMBERS: If you have recently had a name change due to marriage, divorce, etc., the Enrollment Office must have your marriage license or divorce decree or current drivers license or state issued identification card or court order and your new social security card and a completed Form W-9 in order to change your name in your enrollment record.

» W9 Form