1) Family Preservation: Assist a Child Protection Agency or Worker to help families prevent the removal of Native American children from the home.
2) Reunification Services: Assist the legal parent to amend deficiencies that warranted the removal of Indian Children.
3) Foster Care and Adoption Home Development: Recruit and maintain foster and pre-adoption homes for Indian children placed outside their home.
ICW activities may include, but not limited to:
Parenting Classes, Home Studies, Community Awareness, Foster Home Recruitment. ICW provides referrals for counseling, child protection, day care social service needs and medical services.
Services NOT available
1. Assistance with divorce custody home studies.
2. Assistance with legal fees.
3. Assistance with Private adoptions and home studies that originate in state court.
4. Assistance with juvenile delinquency petitions when the juvenile is not a ward of the Otoe-Missouria Tribal Court.